What Else Do I Need To Know?
- Most insurance providers do not cover this procedure and thus it is an out of pocket expense.
- You must apply a topical medication to prevent re-infection daily.
- Additional treatments may be necessary for severely infected nails.
- No guarantees regarding treatment results as such can not be given with use of oral medication (Lamisil).
- Results are not immediate, it will take time as the new nail grows out
- Our low cost of $699 includes the consultation, laser treatment, professional topical medication,
- follow up visit and if needed a re-application of the laser to the toenails (when the nails are severely infected)
At the time of this posting Podiatry Associates of Virginia is the only Medical office who has the Fox 1064 Laser in Hampton Roads